Owning a business today takes a new kind of leadership.
Authentic leadership that co-creates coordinated movement.
Join Coach Lora on August 11th to polish your leadership.
In this presentation:
- Determine your top five strengths with the Clifton Strengths assessment.
- Uncover where you might be holding yourself back from expressing and utilizing what is naturally a strength.
- Realize the biggest roadblock every business owner is experiencing right now and how to overcome it.
- Experience the power of equine assisted coaching.
- Discover two powerful methods that business owners are now engaging to gain clarity in decision making, reduce stress and build strategy forward.
- Enjoy a hot cup of coffee or other beverage while networking with other business owners.
Reserve your seat for $67 – Proceeds go to Good Samaritan Boys Ranch, helping at risk youth right here in the Ozarks.
We are here to help entrepreneurs navigate the biggest challenges in business!
Coffee With Coach Lora is a business education series aimed at supporting entrepreneurs through providing education and tools to fuel growth while supporting the causes that make our world a better place.
Join us to navigate these challenging times!
Mental Health First Aid Certification
$247.00Blended virtual training. 2.5 hours self-study + 5.5 hours live online training.Quantity